Monday, September 15, 2008

tired...

It's been a while since my last entry and I feel bad about it because I promised myself I will not be lazy anymore... but honestly, I was not lazy at all. In fact, I've been very busy and inspite of that I was able to start my other blog. Well, ok I might have been distracted by other things, but really I've been a busy, busy, busy bee.

I've been to a business trip which was very draining and when I returned home, I had a new home (I moved apartment)! I took a couple of days off from work to settle my stuff but it seems to be taking forever. Until now I haven't even finished unpacking some of my boxes because I had to go back to work again. :-(

Then work, as always, takes a lot of my time. Luckily, I can work from home because I really hate waking up early in the morning and to think of what to wear everyday to the office. Hahaha! Another good side of it is that I can do other stuff at home if it isn't too busy a day, which is very, very seldom.

Too bad though this good-enough set-up will end soon as I have to embark in another journey (in other words, business trip) next week. Hopefully the trip will be a refresher since it's my first time to visit that specific area... I doubt it, but still, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Wish me luck! :-)

No comments: